The Pusheen Piñata

My daughter wanted to go disco swimming at her birthday party. Before we took off to the swimming pool, we ate pizza and drank lemonade and while eating and drinking my daughter unwrapped her presents. For dessert I made a Pusheen Birthday Cake, which I will show you later and after everyone had finished the cake we had to hurry, so we almost forgot the pinata. 
We tried to wreck it, which happened to be very easy, because after the first hit the pinata fell to the ground and then it was easy to tear the paper by hitting the pinata with the stick. Which was good, because we were already late for the swimming pool.
 



Comments

  1. What a fun pinata! Love how shiny and sparkly it is. Thank you so much for sharing and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, I love your positive attitude about the quickness of the pinata too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative and fun idea - pinatas look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pusheen when I go on Amazon it is such a shame to not find a pusheen pinata

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp