Embroidered Dragonfly

Since a couple of weeks I have another blog, where I make a list of things to do each week and check off all chores I actually did. You can read more about it here. This embroidered shirt was one of the things on the list.

I bought a shirt and embroidery thread, printed out the template, but couldn't think of a way to transfer the pattern to the shirt with things that I had around the house, so I drew the dragon fly by hand on the shirt and then embroidered the lines.


You can find the template here (or you can choose the elephant, fire truck, giraffe or tractor). Oh, and don't forget to bring carbon or transfer paper or something like it when you go out for embroidery thread.  

Comments

  1. That is adorable! Such a cute little summer shirt. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing at the Whimsical Wednesdays Link Party! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful, you did an amazing transfer job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to embellish your T-shirt. I love dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That came out great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Summer Time Fun Linky. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp