Moss Stitch Cushion

Although the weather is still good around here, in The Netherlands, the nights become a bit chillier and it's raining more often. Fall, my favorite season, is definitely in the air. After the long, hot summer we had here this year (I think it was the hottest summer of my entire life actually), I'm longing for sitting on the couch under a blanket, watching movies, burning candles, husband, kids and cats beside me on the couch and coffee with fresh baked speculaas.

To get prepared for the Fall and Winter, I'm updating our house a bit. New decorations, new cushions on the couch, new blankets for cocooning on cold winter nights. This week I made this one. 


 It's made of two strings of yarn, one black and one with different shades of blue, that I knitted together in moss stitch. The lower cushion is store bought.


~*~

My Crocheted Rope Basket is featured by Creative Jewish Mom and by Scrapality!


Thanks, Sara and Andrea!

My Metal Wire Jars are featured by Creative Jewish Mom!



Thanks again, Sara!

Comments

  1. Your new cushions are beautiful! I wish I had your talent. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Whimsical Wednesdays link Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail