Made It #27

Now that holidays are over and everything is back to normal, I'm ready to keep up with Made It and post weekly, mostly on Fridays. 

This week I had planned to make the Thai Green Curry Noodle Soup, also called Ramen. My husband and I are big fans of Thai food, but my children aren't, because of the spicyness, or prickly food as they call it. But every once in a while I make what my husband and I like and my daughters have rolls with peanut butter. Before we finished our bowl, we decided that this dish definitely had to be transferred to the 'Recipes to Keep-list'!

~*~

My daughters eat lunch at school everyday. Most of the time my husband packs lunch for them, because I leave much earlier for work than he does, but on the days that I'm off I make their lunch box and I always try to put something different in it. Cookies, Italian Ciabatta, French Croissants, muffins, you name it. This week I want to make a Date Nut Bread. Delicious, I hope, but also healthy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail