Bare Foot Sandals
In just a couple of days we will take off to Sicily. I hope temperatures will be a bit better than here, because it's rather cold around here. When summer approaches I always feel like making hippie-like clothes (very convenient when you like to crochet). Today I made bare foot sandals, so hope there will be at least one day we can go to the beach. Update: for you people who were expecting to see a picture of bare feet and crocheted sandals, I hope you weren't that disappointed. A couple of days before we left for Sicily my laptop broke down, so I couldn't post pictures, text, nothing. Hope you're still with me, because today, tadaaaaah, I'm back in business! With the picture! www.betweennapsontheporch.net ~*~ My Triangle Shawl was featured by Oombawka Design ! Thank you so much, Rhondda!
This is an awesome beadbuster! Love these colours together.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party!
What a beautiful bracelet! I LOVE the colors you chose!
ReplyDeletegreat !
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Poland :)
Katarzyna
www.sajuki.blogspot.com
Great bracelets!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up the the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Your post has been pinned to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.
ReplyDeleteGreat bracelet. You are quite talented!
I like these too. Thanks for joining HSH!
ReplyDeletelove it, my favorite colors! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday as always!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute bracelet! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!
ReplyDeleteHow much would you charge for that bracelet if you were to sell it? (love the colors and design!)
ReplyDelete