As Good As New Spanish Lanterns

At the moment we are renovating our living room and plans are to do the whole upstairs next year.

While renovating the living room, all of our books were living upstairs, in our bedroom to be precise. Now that book shelves are finished one by one (because as you should understand a simple book shelve isn't good enough, it has to be done with a grinder, says my husband, so it takes quite some time), I can finally move the books out of our bedroom to the shelves. And because renovating the bedroom isn't happening anytime soon, I've started a mini make over. I painted the Spanish lanterns, to begin with. 

Here's the before...

...and after.
 

Yep, you see that right: I found another item to use the copper paint on!

~*~

My Gingerbread Cookies were featured by The Cottage Market this week!

 Thanks, Andrea!

Comments

  1. Nice job! Thanks for linking up at the Found & Foraged Linky Party! Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updated look! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! I’ve pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Also, wanted to let you know I have a link party on Wednesday, hope to see you there! Can’t wait to party with you at https://homeschoolapalooza.wordpress.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the copper paint! Thank you for linking up with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag