Paper Bunny

This one I made before, not even that long ago, but this newer version looks much better, now that I have the template. And now that I made a nice crocheted frame for it. And now that my daughter's new room slowly begins to look like an actual bedroom instead of a space where stuff is stored while my husband is renovating, and there finally are emerging walls again behind the dumps.

In case you would like to make your own bunny: you can find the template here!

www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

My Leg Warmers were featured by Creative Jewish Mom this week!



Thanks, Sara!! 

Comments

  1. Aww! Super adorbs! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute paper bunny. I bet your daughter loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag