Blooming Hearts Branches

 Normally there isn't much that I do for a Valentine's day mood in our house, but for some reason this year I feel like decorating a bit, even though we aren't at home on the day itself. We will stay in a little cabin in the wood from friday till monday, but I'm thinking of bringing some garlands, vases for flowers and little presents. Maybe it's because I'm really looking forward to that weekend and decorating the cabin adds just a bit more to the fun and coziness. 

This weekend I bought these cherry blossom branches, cut out lots of hearts and sticked them to the branches. Very simple, but I really love the result. 



Comments

  1. How sweet and pretty. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and festive!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful branches, Liz! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the display, it looks great. I will decorate a window sill. Enjoy your weekend away. Thanks for linking with #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a blast on your romantic weekend! Last year I made a Valentine's Day tree and stuck cardstock heart with things we love written on them. I got my sticks from the yard, so they weren't as uniform. I love the cherry blossom branches. Thanks for sharing on Crafty Creators.
    XOXO,
    Niki ~ Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great - have a fantastic weekend - thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Vintage Dress