In just a couple of days we will take off to Sicily. I hope temperatures will be a bit better than here, because it's rather cold around here. When summer approaches I always feel like making hippie-like clothes (very convenient when you like to crochet). Today I made bare foot sandals, so hope there will be at least one day we can go to the beach. Update: for you people who were expecting to see a picture of bare feet and crocheted sandals, I hope you weren't that disappointed. A couple of days before we left for Sicily my laptop broke down, so I couldn't post pictures, text, nothing. Hope you're still with me, because today, tadaaaaah, I'm back in business! With the picture! www.betweennapsontheporch.net ~*~ My Triangle Shawl was featured by Oombawka Design ! Thank you so much, Rhondda!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLove your necklace. I hope you find a great rave to wear all your Ibiza style items to. Thanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteCute necklace! I love your unique style!
ReplyDeleteAww lovely idea,, love your new look too :) thanks for sharing #CreativeMondays
ReplyDeleteStringing beads always takes longer then you think it will. It looks fabulous, great job.
ReplyDeleteI used to get into beading, but haven't done it in a long long time. I love the way this necklace turned out--makes me want to start back up again! Thank you for sharing at the Merry Monday Link Party!
ReplyDelete