Sweet Pear

Made a cute little pear for my pear loving daughter.

Comments

  1. How cute. You do so well with these. I loved the cupcake, but this pear better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I am now of the opinion that everyone needs a smiling pear. That is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute for words!!! I love pears (they're my second favourite fruit, topped only by raspberries) and anything that depicts them. You always create the most delightfully projects, sweet Liz.

    Big hugs & many thanks for your wonderfully nice comment on today's new vintage outfit post,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest thing ever. My girls like to crochet (one of them especially) and they will love seeing this! I even blogged about their little crocheting adventure. One of my daughters is also Liz by the way. (She currently wants to be called Liz-ashlea, because her name is Elizabeth Ashlea.) Love your little bio, too. Made me giggle, which is always nice. ;)
    ~Lynn @ Riggstown Road
    Found you at the Pretty Pintastic Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your creative project on the Bowdabra Saturday Crafty Showcase. We look forward to you sharing a new projects next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I might have to make one of these. Found you from the Much Ado About Monday Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Glad you shared at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute one, I could see having a bunch of these in a bowl on my table! :) Pinned from the Blogger's Brags party1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday, hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liz, a crochet pear! How did you think of this!! Got a pattern to share? Thank you for coming to the party with us. Pinned! I adore your contribution here. Will you come party with us again later today/tomorrow?! Have a great weekend, Rose, FineCraftGuild, organizer of SHARE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag