More Potholders

Just a small project: potholders! Because the other day I found an adorable butterfly hook in one of my favorites stores: Flying Tiger. Perfect to hang potholders from. And since one can never have too much potholders....




 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~
Speaking of butterflies: how do you find my new artwork, made by Jacko de Kroon? The antique glass-bell is about fifty centimeters high and it's filled with three butterflies, called Papilio lorquianus. I just love it and can't stop looking at it.



 ~*~

Comments

  1. Love the look of your potholders and the pretty butterfly holder #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pot holders came out beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing them with us at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    Enjoy the rest of the week and we hope to see you again.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your butterflies, and you can definitely never have enough potholders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of these potholders! Thank you for sharing! I am visiting from Five Star Frou Frou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the potholders. Are they crochet or knit? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the pattern you used! Thank you for sharing it on the Creative Muster. We loved it so much that we’re pinning it to our Creative Muster Favorites board. I hope that’ll we’ll be seeing more of your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Potholders looks beautiful,thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp