Made It #29

Fall = Apple Pie, that's a fact since my youth. In two months my whole family had their birthday and every time my mother baked an apple pie. When I was young I didn't particularly like them very much, because my mother put raisins in it and that spoiled the whole pie, in my young opinion. Now that I'm an adult I still don't like raisins in apple pie, but the good thing is that I can decided to leave them out now. 

The Classic Dutch Apple Pie Recipe below is perfect! And because I like the crust the most, I made extra dough for a thick crust that covers the whole cake.

~*~

Next week I would like to make a Pumpkin Bread, so my daughters can take some to school. They're not allowed to eat sweets and cookies at school. but when we name it bread, we can play dumb.





Comments

  1. I'm so hungry right now!! This pie looks amazing, my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a yummy looking pie! I just love baking weather, and so does my husband! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've visited way too many recipe posts tonight and my mouth is watering! :) Thanks for sharing with sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE apple pie!!! YUM YUM YUM - thanks for sharing at Reader Tip Tuesday. We hope to see you this week http://www.jodiefitz.com/2018/10/02/reader-tip-tuesday-weeks-craft-recipe-party-14-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail