Fuzzy Frog

 One of my oldest daughter's best friends has her Birthday tomorrow and besides some little presents my daughter also wanted to give her a handmade, crocheted frog, that she had seen on TikTok. Not handmade by herself, but handmade by me, of course. Fortunately I had some chenille yarn leftovers, in the right colors and just enough to make this frog.
Frogs are totally hot, as you could read in this earlier post. For teens at least.


 

Pattern: Fuzzy Frog by DreamCreations

Yarn: Extra Soft by Zeeman 

~*~

My Crate Full of Pumpkins was featured by Creative Jewish Mom, The House on Silverad, Karin's Kottage, My Slices of Life, View From The Beach Chair and Annemarie's Haakblog!



My Chain Link Garland was featured by Creative Jewish Mom and Sum of Their Stories!




 

 


Comments

  1. Fuzzy Frog is ADORABLE! Thank you for linking up at our weekly Link Party! You are being featured this week at Wednesday Link Party #420. Here’s the direct link to the post in case you’d like to share your feature:
    https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2021/10/fuzzy-frog-3-strand-textured-basket-haven-crochet-baby-hat---link-party-420.html
    Hope to see you again next week! Rhondda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute frog. I love them too. Thanks for sharing at Ginx Woolly Linx Party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail