In just a couple of days we will take off to Sicily. I hope temperatures will be a bit better than here, because it's rather cold around here. When summer approaches I always feel like making hippie-like clothes (very convenient when you like to crochet). Today I made bare foot sandals, so hope there will be at least one day we can go to the beach. Update: for you people who were expecting to see a picture of bare feet and crocheted sandals, I hope you weren't that disappointed. A couple of days before we left for Sicily my laptop broke down, so I couldn't post pictures, text, nothing. Hope you're still with me, because today, tadaaaaah, I'm back in business! With the picture! www.betweennapsontheporch.net ~*~ My Triangle Shawl was featured by Oombawka Design ! Thank you so much, Rhondda!
Oh, I love cat things. I want more cat things. I want ALL the cat things!
ReplyDeleteHaha, me, too! Cats are the best!
DeleteHow unique! Did you use nail polish to paint with? Great job! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYes, I did! I like the shiny look of the polish.
DeleteCute cat! I've never used finger nail polish on my jewelry, will have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteI hopped over from Moogly. What a great idea, I love it :)) M
ReplyDeleteThanks, Monika!
DeleteToo adorable! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteThis little kitty is puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfect! : ) thank you so much for sharing! Hope to see you tomorrow! : ) hugs...
ReplyDelete