Made It #19


The Baklava I made was a great success. But although the whole family liked it, I ate most of it myself. Sorry, just couldn't stop myself! 
I always thought making baklava was a lot of work, but it didn't take that much time, actually.

And look at that beautiful plate that I bought a couple of years ago, when I was in Istanbul. Finally in use. 


~*~

Next week I want to make something healthy! I found a great looking recipe with Tofu and Thai Red Curry. Sounds great to the vegetarian in me!  


Comments

  1. Pretty plate and your baklava looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I can also eat a whole pan of Baklava, especially my mother in laws recipe which used real olive oil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp