Plant Pot Make Over

This week I was looking for a nice pot for a new plant I purchased a couple of days ago. I found one that really matched the rest of my interior design on the internet. Unfortunately. when I came to the store to buy it, it was totally sold out. The only thing they had was one of the most ugly pots I ever saw. The pot was supposed to look like marble and totally did not, but I bought it anyway, so I could give it a make over. I had some left over midnight blue paint from another project that didn't turned out as I hoped it would, so I was glad I now found another purpose for the paint. 

Before:




After:




Comments

  1. Cool, looks great and what a great way to use that paint that didn't work out before (is it bad that I'm happy to hear that you also have craft ideas that fail - I think we all do but don't like to talk about them too much!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail