Skull Candle

First things first: Happy New Year to you all! Let's hope it's a good one, without any fears.
Don't get me wrong: I like Christmas, specially the days before Christmas, but every year I'm glad it's over and everything is going back to normal. After this weekend school starts again and then finally I can start to clean up the house and make some things for my daughter's birthday in two weeks. Invitations for instance. 

For Christmas my daughter made a little candle in a jar at school. I so loved it, that I wanted to make one myself. With instructions from my daughter I bought fuse and pigment to color the wax. For my Birthday the same daugther had bought this skull glass and because I never drink from large glasses like this one, but still wanted to use it (of course, it was a present from my daughter!), I filled the glass with fuse and wax and made me a great candle!


~*~

This week the first Christmas Cake I made for the christmas breakfast at my husband's job was featured by Scrapality and by My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies!



Thank you, Andrea and Laurie!

My second Christmas Cake, that looks much better, I think, was featured by The Answer Is Chocolate and again by Scrapality!


Thank you so much, Carol and Andrea!

Comments

  1. My teenage grandson would appreciate this candle #overthemoon@_karendennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness those cakes look beautiful and scrumptious! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Crocheted Scrunchies