Lama Lamp

This week I saw the cutest little lama, for sale together with a lighted cactus, and although I didn't know what to do with it, I bought it.

Today I found some left over faux snow and shiny stars from Christmas and I came to the idea to make a little lamp with all stuff together. I bought a string of very small lights and took one of many empty vegetable jars that I keep in my closet, glued the battery holder to the inside of the lit of the jar and arranged the little lamps around it. The lama and cactus I glued to the bottom of the jar. The snow I sprinkled around it and to top it off I added the stars.
Finished was my little lamp!




~*~

My other lama, Alicia Alpaca, was featured by Creative Jewish Mom, Oombawka Design and The Cottage Market this week!



Thank you, Sara, Rhondda and Andrea!

Comments

  1. Awh, this is so cute, what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Llamas are soo in right now! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, I love Llamas. Thanks for sharing at the " BLoggers Pit Stop" hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag