Crochet Velvet Fox

 In my Instagram feed I see a lot of amigurumi crocheted in chenille yarn lately, which makes the creatures look like they're made of velvet. I wanted to try it for a while and now finally had the time, so I made this little fox.





 Yarn: Chenille by Lammy Yarns

Pattern: Crochet Fox Amigurumi by Julia Deinaga (I used other colors and crocheted nose and eyes instead of using safety eyes) 

 

~*~

 

My Stroopwafel Latte Macchiato was featured by Scrapality, Oombawka Design, My Girlish WhimsOn Pointsetta DriveApron Strings and Other Things, Pieced Pastimes and Mommepreneur!

 


 The Oversized Cropped Sweater that I made for my daughter was featured by My Bijou Life!



Comments

  1. The fox looks great. How did you find working with the chenille?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pleasant yarn to work with. And because of the thickness of the yarn a project like this is finished very fast. Did you use chenille? What did you think?

      Delete
  2. He looks so adorable and cuddly. Thanks for sharing him with us this week at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little fox looks so cute ! Thank you for sharing with us at Meraki Link Party.
    Much love
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and he looks so soft! Your fox will be featured in tomorrow’s Creative Compulsions.
    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail