Summer Halter Neck Top

 Crocheted clothing is totally hot, according to my daughter, so requests come in one after another. This time it had to be a halter neck top. The good thing is that the request comes always with a pattern, (so she knows for sure I'm making the right piece). This time I had to order the right colors, though, so she had to wait a couple of days before I could start.

Let me show you the Summer Halter Neck Top!


 

Pattern: Summer Halter Neck Top by Rugratz Crochet

Yarn: Paris by DROPS



~*~


My Porch Bench Blanket was featured by Pieced Pastimes, Annemaries Haakblog and Sew Can Do!


The little dogs that I made for my daughter's elementary school teachers were featured by Moogly!




Comments

  1. Oh to be young again! I would have worn this in a heartbeat when I was in my 20s. I love the cool retro vibe of this halter top - takes me back to the groovy summer days in the 70s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - I love the colors and the pattern! Perfect for summer!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your daughter is one lucky girl. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This halter top is awesome!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very 'Retro'! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz! I really love the colors you chose to use for the Halter Top. Thank you for linking up at our weekly Link Party! You are being featured at our Wednesday Party #409 this week. Here’s the direct link to the post that will be published on Wednesday July 28 at 12:00 AM EST, in case you’d like to share your feature:


    Hope to see you again next week! Rhondda
    https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2021/07/summer-halter-top-pineapple-soap-cozy-cranberry-vodka-popsicle-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super top. Thanks for joining in Ginx Woolly Linx Party

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp