Little Dry Flower Bouquets

 


Last year I bought a couple of dry flower bouquets and combined them to make a larger bouquet. I love the natural colors of dried flowers.


 
I used up all dried flowers, but didn't use all of the wheat and grass, so from what was left I made this Wheat & Grass Wreath, that I wrote a post about a couple of weeks ago.

 

I still had some leftovers and with a bit of clay I made these little dried flower decorations. Knead a piece of clay to the form you like it to be, stick in the flowers, finished. A ten seconds craft everyone can make.


I especially like the one below, which I made of poppy seed pods.




Comments

  1. Very crafty! Thanks for sharing on Happiness is Homemade at LifeasaLEOWife.com. Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party is now open for you to share as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Vintage Dress