Little Banners

Just wanted to make something cheerful for my kitchen!









Comments

  1. That's adorable! I usually see them with fabric ...love the crochet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous ... I love bunting, and I love crochet, but I've never thought to combine the two ... great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...so gorgeous and I love the colours you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bunting and the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and colorful, like a bit of spring in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute bunting :) Just screams "happy"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and beautiful. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz, this banner is so creative! I love to crochet... and I love banners. Definitely going to have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great banner to brighten up a space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time visit to your blog, via Show off Saturday Link up... I love your granny triangle banner - I am about to head out on a long road trip and this seems a great little idea to work on while I sit in the back seat of the car and it winds it way along the miles! I wonder how many I can get made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on how long the trip is, haha! Hope you have a save journey! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  11. Very cute - a fun way to decorate with crochet motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so cute and lovely! Perfect for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bunting looks so pretty - I have just made some for my front room. Very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Love your color choices:) Pinned!~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara! Also for the feature!

      Delete
  17. Very cute! I've been thinking of making one of these too. Looks like fun! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Zombie Brian

Frankenstein

Star Blanket