More Halloween Projects



After a time consuming project such as the cross stitch Sugar Skull from last week now a fast one: a drawing of a cute evil pumpkin.

And because we are renovating again, I had to clear out a closet and found the Hama Beads. I couldn't withstand temptation and had to make something for Halloween. I found some simple patterns and hoopla, a ghost and a pumpkin!


In the same closet I found something I made a couple of years ago for Halloween,  before I started blogging. Don't know why I kept it, but since I still like it, it's hanging from the kitchen wall.


As I remember it right, I found this owl at Martha Stewart.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp