Peppermint Tree Skirt

Finally, finally, fi-nal-ly I finished my Peppermint Skirt (in the original pattern it's a LARGE throw), which I started making this summer. I hate projects that take lots of time, but this one looked so very nice that I just had to make it. So I started happily and crocheted for some days in a row, but than boredom came in, I saw something else I wanted to make and the throw found a home in the corner of the living room, hidden in a plastic bag, together with the hook and the yarn. But I really wanted to have it for X-mas, so with a lot of unwillingness I started again and finished it yesterday! Just in time!!
 



 You can find the pattern here!

Comments

  1. I love to crochet but some patterns take lots of time. It is worth it in the end. Looks fabulous!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute! What a fun idea - it really looks perfect for Christmas! Thanks for sharing such a great pattern. Merry Christmas, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have great holidays, too!

      Delete
  3. Ha! This sounds like me! I end up with several projects in various stages of 'doneness.' Eventually I get them all done. I, too, tend to get bored of a project but ALWAYS end up finishing it. Your tree skirt is gorgeous!! Thanks for the link. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a big difference between you and me, haha: in the end I do not get them all done! Just some of them. I've piles around the house with unfinished projects, Just wish I was just a little bit more like you! Have a very merry Christmas, too!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats with the finish! It is a beauty.
    Best wishes from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je, Maartje! De kerstbomen die je gequilt hebt zijn ook helemaal geweldig! Echt prachtig!!

      Fijne feestdagen! Jij ook de groeten uit Amsterdam :-)

      Delete
  5. Adorable!! I just love it. Thank you for linking up at Snickerdoodle Sunday- we're taking this weekend off, but hope you'll come back on January 3rd with your latest makes & bakes!

    Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp