Balancing Elephant

Lots of delivering ladies around here, so I had to make another baby present. My daughter's teacher has gotten a baby boy and my daughter wanted to give him this:




Although buying something would be so much easier for someone I don't know at all, I found this pattern so super cute, I couldn't refuse.
You can find this (free!!) pattern here.

And after we wrapped it up and embellished the packet with stars it still looked nice, according to my daughter. Mission accomplished.

 



Comments

  1. That is so cute, what a thoughtful baby gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So splendidly sweet! Elephants are my mom's favourite animal and as such, anytime I see an elephant themed item, like this darling toy, it makes me think of her. :)

    Big hugs & joyful start of summer wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. My daughter would love it. She collected elephants growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW!!! So cute :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just adorable and you did a great job making it.
    Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for Crafts, Recipes, and Tips and Tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Balancing Elephant is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!! I love this little guy!Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!!

    Happy Thoughts of Home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The elephant is too cute! I'm sure the recipient loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beyond adorable. My daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag