Vlad the Vampire Bat

For Halloween I made the Lalylala Halloween Series (see here for Frankenstein, here for Zombie Brian and here for Diego Sugar Skull). Another pattern from Lalylala that I wanted to make for years, was Vlad the Vampire Bat



Lalylala designed and wrote patterns for lots of dolls like this; same body, but different appearance. I think I will make the seahorse one day, too.

~*~

The Frida Kahlo that I made for my good friend Chrissy was featured by Strawberry Butterscotch and by Nifty Thrifty Things!


Thank you so much, Anna and Vanessa!

Comments

  1. Vlad is adorable! I'm going to have to see if I can find a knitting pattern for him. (Crochet bothers my carpal tunnel too much these days.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been SO busy. He is fab, especially the way his cape opens out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little vampire bat! He is so cute, and perfect for Halloween. Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Hearth and Soul Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am head over heels in love with this cute bat! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable. Just in time for a frightful Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp