Made It! #36

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards ~  

Very sorry that I didn't post the Apple Pie Bread Pudding that I had planned to make last week. Well, not only planned, but actually made, except that I forgot to take pictures. And after making and eating the whole pudding, I didn't feel like making another one soon. Not because it didn't taste good (because it did), but I had to cook and bake a lot of other things for the friends that came over for my birthday. But this morning I made the pudding and it's even better than I remembered!


 ~*~

For next week I want to make a real Fall Recipe, namely Chestnut Soup! I really love the taste of roasted chestnuts, but never tried a soup with chestnuts in it, so this will be a try out. 






Comments

  1. Love apple pie, love bread pudding! This seems like a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love apple pie and bread pudding too. This sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing it at Party in Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bread pudding and this would be so yummy for fall! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp