Paper Cutting: Horse Card

My daughter had a birthday party of a class mate this week and asked me to make a card. The girl who was having her birthday is a horse girl (not entirely sure this is a word other languages recognize, but 'horse girl' is a Dutch word for girls with a life that's totally about horses), so the card, and the presents of course, had to do something with horses. 

Years ago I made some paper cutting art (didn't blog back then, so I'm very sorry to say that the paper cut heart isn't recorded anywhere here on this blog) with a Martha Stewart pattern and just this weekend I found the little knife I used for for the cutting, so it seemed like a nice idea to pick up the paper cutting art to make a nice horse card.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net




Comments

  1. This is such a lovely card :) Great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration Link Party!

    www.artdecorationcrafting.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    https://carabossesarmoire.wordpress.com/2017/10/29/tiny-embroidery/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I bet she loved it!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful, I've not done any papercutting for a while, I must get back to it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp