Easter Egg Wreath

To decorate the front door for the Easter Brunch that's coming up in our house, I made this Easter Wreath with left overs from the wire bunny that I made a couple of weeks ago and the pheasant feathers that I used last week for a center piece.  The only thing I had to buy were faux eggs. I made hole in it with a screw and threaded the eggs over the wire. Then sticked feathers on the eggs and that was it. About ten minutes of work.


I got this idea here

~*~

My Lalylala Spring Bunny was featured by Creative Jewish Mom and by Scrapality!



Thank you very much, Sara and Andrea!

Comments

  1. Cute! Love its simplicity. Visiting from Craft Schooling Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad for 10 minutes!! Very pretty and a lovely way to welcome your guests.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag