Aphid

Although in real life I'm not a fan of aphid at all of course, because they damage my rose-trees,  I found this crocheted one pretty cute with its eaten leave. \



The pattern is from the book Beetles, Bugs and Butterflies by Lalylala.

Other things that I made from the same book:


Snail



Butterfly Metamorphosis

~*~


The alebrijes that I made with my daughters (we saw them in the Pixar movie Coco and thought it would me fun to make our own) were featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thanks, Sara!

Comments

  1. That is very cute. I love patterns for little creatures, but my crochet is not up to it, only knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely the cutest aphid I have ever seen! I love the sweet snail too! Thank you for sharing these projects with us at the Hearth and Soul Link Party, Liz. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say this has made me smile broadly this morning. What a cute idea!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's definitely the cutest aphid I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag