Chill & Chunky Blanket

After not even a year of sleeping in her new, renovated room, my daughter is ready to make some changes. From gold and grey she now opts for powdery pink and old pink. The grey on the walls can stay, luckily, but all gold colored accessories definitely have to go out. My task is to make new covers for her pillows and a throw.

I started with the throw.




Yarn: Royal Old Pink by Zeeman

Pattern: Chill & Chunky Blanket from Koel Magazine Issue #6

~*~

The Meu Mundo Mandala from last week was featured by Creative Jewish Mom.



Comments

  1. Lovely blanket !!!!
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 13, open June 1 to 26. All party entries shared if social media buttons installed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blanket I love the color! Also nice you are making accessories for your daughter's changing tastes I remember when my mom did that for me and my sister too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That throw is so beautiful! It reminds me of the blankets that my Grandmother used to make and brings back such sweet memories. It was so great to visit with you today! God bless you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blanket! I love the colour! Thank you for sharing with the Hearth and Soul Link party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, pinned! Thanks for sharing with Encouraging Hearts and Home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp