A Hug in a Mug

 What's your favorite drink? Mine is coffee. Definitely coffee. Latte I love the most. The first one in the morning and the one after dinner are the best. 

My recipe for the best latte:

 * put one tablespoon of espresso powder in a mug

* pour hot milk over it to the brim

* sprinkle some cocoa or cinnamon over it


Feels like a hug in a mug

So that's what I wrote on this mug, with golden letters: Coffee = a Hug in a Mug. With a little bottle of Monin Hazelnut Syrup and a jar of espresso powder wrapped up in transparent foil and decorated with some shiny curls, I think this is a perfect gift for X-mas.

 





 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail