Almost Easter! Normally we have an extended lunch at our house with the whole family but, just like for most of the world, meetings with lots of people aren't very wise at the moment.
Just as well we celebrate Easter of course, but with just the four of us (husband, children and I, that is) and my parents.
This weekend my youngest daughter has a friend staying over again and I wanted to make something nice for them for Easter, so I bought some chocolate bars and various edible Easter decoration and made chocolate bark.
* Easter M&M's
* various chocolate Easter decorations
* oven dish or something like it
* baking paper
What to do
* cover the dish with baking paper
* melt chocolate au bain marie
* stir half of the M&M's in
* pour the melted chocolate in the dish
* lay other half of M&M's and decoration in the chocolate
* add sprinkles
* let cool down in the fridge* break into pieces