Angler Fish Sweater

Being into Angler Fishes, of course my daughter wants an Angler Fish Sweater instead of a nice birthday dress for her birthday (I'm afraid the time of nice dresses for her birthday is gone anyway, now that she will be seven years old in a couple of days). 
But, you wouldn't believe it, Angler Fish Sweaters aren't sold in every shop you can find. Not even in Internet shops. So once again I had to make up something myself. Fortunately my nearby Craft Store sells iron on flock, so I bought a nice sweater and after drawing, cutting and iron on-ing an angler fish, this is what came out. 

 

 

Comments

  1. This is AMAZING. Your kid is amazing for wanting it, and you're amazing for making it for her! Super cute and fun! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And now I'm obsessed with the idea of angler fish mittens. I must have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This caught my eye in the Yarn Along thumbnails. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that is so cute! I love that she's an original!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter sounds like such an amazing, unique little individual. We need more people like that in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute how your daughter has taken a shine to angler fish - and so wonderful that you are able to create such fun things for her. Thank you for sharing this wonderful sweater with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife teaches biology at a community college, and she is enamored with this little guy/gal. That's why it caught my eye at Silver Pennies linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really cute :)

    #practicalmondays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag