Emoji Cup Cakes

Part two of my daughter's birthday has taken place this week: treating to her class mates. At first she wanted me to make angler fish cupcakes, of course, but after seeing emoji cupcakes somewhere, she immediately changed her mind. And she also knew exactly what she would wear on the big day: her emoji T-shirt, which can change from happy to sad by brushing the paillettes the emoji is made of, together with her what she calls her posh jacket.

After the last birthday I had the intention not to put so much time and effort in the school birthday treats anymore and the emoji cupcakes didn't seem to take too much of both, but again I found myself being busy in my kitchen for hours. But, the result is nice!



~*~

Pikachu, from the Pokemon game, was featured by Creative Jewish Mom.


Thanks, Sara!

My Thai Peanut Soup was featured by Scrapality!


Thank you, Andrea!

Comments

  1. Great idea!! That would be my daughter's choice too!
    And yes, those faces take a lot of time, but mission accomplished, well done!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cupcakes are so adorable and creative! My son has become obsessed with emoji's and would get an absolute kick out of these! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!My daughter is turning 6 next month and all she wants is emoji. These would be great for her party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just brilliant. I'm the one in our house who can't send a message without adding an emoji and I get really excited when there is an update and I know I'm going to get more new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it icing/frosting or fondant? They've come out really nice!
    #practicalmondays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag