Weedle

First things first:


Happy New Year!!



Best wishes to you all!!


Now that the days of parties and celebrations are over, we are going back to business as usual. No more decorations for Christmas, but questions about making Pokemon figures. Never, ever in recent years my daughters said the word Pokemon, but since they got some cards at a birthday party, the cards the owner didn't like, it's what they talk about all day. And that's how I found myself making a sort of caterpillar, yellow and pink.  According to my daughters its name is Weedle.



~*~

Just saw my Christmas Candy Cane Hat was featured by Pattern Paradise!


Thanks, Ladies!

Comments

  1. Hi Liz,
    HAPPY New Year to you too and all the best wishes!
    Love this Weedle :O)
    Hugs, Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Weedle is too cute - he reminds me of The Hungry Caterpillar! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Weedle is just adorable Liz. You always amaze me how you turn a picture into a crocheted masterpiece. How do you do that. Wishing you all a lovely, creative 2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weedle is cute! Is there a pattern for him? Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, thanks for sharing with Hearth and Soul blog hop. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! This is SO cute!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag