Woodland Animals Bunting

As told in the post about Gisele Gazelle, I have quite a lot of colleagues who are about to deliver or already did, so I'm busy making baby presents at the moment. Something I have on my Baby Presents DIY Pinterest Board for some time now, is this Woodland Animals Garland, a combination of crochet and cross stitch. Since one of the before mentioned colleagues delivered a boy last week, I thought this would be a nice present. 



I found this idea here. The pin refers to a blog called The Fox in the Attic, but the link does not longer exist.

Comments

  1. I bet this was a very popular present! A lot of my preggo friends are going for this theme, its fun! Your creation is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I love it, and anyone who received it as a gift would too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! I m shure they would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so cute for a woodland themed nursery! A few years ago my dil decorated her baby boys room in foxes. Would have loved one of these to gift her! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, well this is just the cutest thing. You've done an amazing job. What lucky friends you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is adorable! Had you already saved the pattern or did you just copy from the pin?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp