Made It #3

 ~Since I pinned lots of recipes on my Pinterest boards through the years, but never made anything from the pinned items, I've set myself a goal to try one recipe per week to reduce the overload~

The Cheese Croquettes were on my list this week. It's a bit of a mess to make them, as it is with all food you have to coat with breadcrumbs, but the result is heavenly!


In the recipe the cook also adds jalapeños, but unfortunately my supermarket was out of supplies. I'm sure they would have tasted even better with the  jalapeños! But this recipe is a keeper, so there's no doubt I will make this croquettes again and then with all the ingredients.

~*~

The  next on my list will be the Black Bean Vegan Enchiladas. My family loves Mexican food, so almost every Mexican recipe is an instant hit in my house. I hope they also enjoy it without meat in it. Since I'm the only vegetarian in our household, I'm cooking different dishes half of the time, meaning my husband and kids eat something meat-y and I'm eating raw carrots dipped in hummus or a salad or something. The other half I cook vegetarian meals, that aren't always welcomed warmly.  So let's try this dish.


~*~

The French Onion Soup that I made last week was featured by Strawberry Butterscotch!


Thanks, Anna!

Comments

  1. I love cheese croquettes. We have them all the time at my house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp