Crochet Unicorn

As told last week my youngest daughter is about to turn 8, so the upcoming weeks I'm busy with making a lot of birthday related stuff. She chose the not so original unicorn theme, but original or not I love to make all things unicorn. 

There's always at least one birthday present that I like to make myself and fortunately there's a lovely unicorn pattern in the  Pica Pau book by Yan Schenkel that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. 

So cute, don't you think?!



~*~
The Reindeer Garland that I crocheted for Christmas was featured by Pattern Paradise
Thanks, ladies!


Comments

  1. Adorable! The world needs more unicorns. I'm sure your daughter will love her new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's going to love it Liz, it's adorable. Wish her a very happy birthday please

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely darling! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. my girls would fall in love with this unicorn! You are the best mum! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! My daughter would love one too. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the loveliest unicorn I've seen in a long time. SO beautifully made to! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This unicorn is so cute, it makes me wish I could crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute crocheted unicorn. Thanks for sharing at the inspiration spotlight party @DearCreatives
    PS happy new year Liz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp