Birthday Party Invitations

In just couple of weeks my youngest girl will be turning 8! While she normally is quite original in choosing a theme for her birthday (the Angler Fish from last year for example), this year it has to be unicorns. The upside from this theme is that inspiration is everywhere. To not duplicate someone else's idea is impossible. Finding the original source is also undoable, so excuse me for not naming the one who came up with this idea in the first place. 




~*~

The Sinterklaas Hot Chocolate that I made last month was featured at the monthly party from Shanice at City of Creative Dreams!



Thank you very much, Shanice!

The Fire Rocket that I made for New Years Eve was featured by Nifty Thrifty Things
 

Thank you, Vanessa!

Comments

  1. They’re so pretty, I love it - and definitely different to the mountains of unicorn tat that’s out there at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful invite! Would love to have you share at our weekly party (it's open & growing all week long) http://www.jodiefitz.com/2018/01/08/reader-tip-tuesday-weeks-craft-recipe-party-14-2-2-2-2-2-2/
    Hope to see you there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful invitations! My girls are a little older, and they would love that unicorn too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous invites. I know what you mean about trying to find the source of an idea online, sometimes you just go round in circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute unicorn! Love this idea for a party invitation. Makes it feel all the more special for her, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp