Thomas the Maned Wolf

 As told last week I have a lot of pregnant women in my circle, so I'm busy making baby presents. Last week I made a swan for a baby girl, this week I made a fox for a baby boy. Well, actually it's a maned wolf, according to the crochet book the pattern's from, and although I'm a big fan of maned wolves myself (of any wolf, for that matter), I'm pretty sure that the mother to be never heard of a maned wolf, so naming it a fox makes things much easier in this case, I think.








 Pattern: Thomas Aguara Guazu from  
Animal Friends of Pica Pau 2 by Yanina Schenkel

Yarn: Various colors by Panduro


~*~


Victoria the Swan was featured by Creative Jewish Mom, Our Three Peas and French Ethereal!


 


Comments

  1. I must say when I say the picture I thought it was a fox. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your swan, now think the fox is delightful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas is adorable. I hope you friends enjoy receiving their baby gifts. Thanks for visiting and sharing with us over at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always crochet the cutest projects! This fox is adorable!

    Niky @ The House on Silverado

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely work my grandmother made many a toy and collectible for those she loved like this thanks for sharing come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute !! Your friends are lucky to have such a creative friend.
    Happy Women's day.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Meraki Link Party.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Much love
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable. Thank you for sharing on the Classy Flamingos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag