Christmas Light

Since a couple of months I'm a bit behind with posting projects. I don't know why, for some reason I can't keep up with my own pace of posting two projects a week. There are lots of unfinished projects laying around the house; everytime something is almost finished I find inspiration in something else and I have to make, or at least make a start, with the freshly found project. It's a bit tiresome. Especially because I feel the pressure to finish all cut short projects sometime in the near future. But fortunately I managed again this week to have something ready on time to post!

Everytime we eat vegetables from a glass jar I keep the jar to for later purpose. The Sinterklaas Hot Chocolate in my last post for example was put in a glass jar, so afterwards I can throw them in the glass bin right away, sticky from chocolate, sweets and whipped cream. Glass jars also make great candle lights. This one is made with crochet and cross stitch. I've put some faux snow at the bottom and put a tea light in it.

 


Comments

  1. What a wonderful way to recycle. Love the jar candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jar is classically beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how warm and inviting this candle is - what a great repurposing this is! Thanks for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and so lovely! A great idea for repurposing

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas decoration, Liz! I can just imagine a few of these scattered around - it would look so light and wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Hearth and Soul Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so pretty Lliz. I love the way you added the buttons to the crocheted wrap around

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love recycled crafts. I am with you on the unfinished projects. I need to finish up several of them myself. Good luck and thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp