Ming the Cat

 As told before there are lots of colleagues expecting so I'm busy to crochet baby presents. One of my colleagues has a little black cat, so I thought it would be nice to make her cat for her baby. She's expecting a girl, so it had to be a girl cat with  a little dress and flower hair band and all.





 Pattern: Ming the Kittin from Amigurumi Treasures by Erinna Lee

 Yarn: various colors by Katia and Scheepjes

 

I made this one before, as a present for my youngest daughter's teachter at the end of the school year. You can find that post here
 
~*~
 




 

Comments

  1. Cute cat. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kitty! I love the flowers on her headband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 work colleagues expecting too. I wonder if it is a post lockdown baby boom. Thanks for joining in Ginx Woolly Linx Party for April.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail